Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged...

You know it's bad when you've been tagged for a meme, you rush to fill it out and you don't even have time to copy-paste it into a post...

My life is beyond hectic and it's going to have to calm down soon because I don't enjoy living with such high stress levels. I can't say much, but I can say that I've been spending my time having 4-5 meetings PER WEEK with pyschologists, psychiatrists, school staff, social workers, welfare, and professionals who do what they call here psychodidactic testing (for learning disabilities, including those that stem from emotional causes). At least I haven't been to the police station since Rosh Hashana...

Ohad and I are trying to remember what "fun" was. At this point it seems a somewhat distant memory.

But anyway, I was tagged for a meme (ugh, sorry, by now I don't remember by whom) and, as always, the timer's about to go BING and I'll have to be busy with something else, so here it is (from last Monday afternoon):

1. Where is your cell phone? On my desk
2. Where is your significant other? In the park with the three little ones
3. Your hair color? Brown (with a little gray)
4. Your mother? In Vietnam, guiding a Kosher tour.
5. Your father? I don’t know. Couldn’t get him on the phone an hour ago.
6. Your favorite thing? Sleep. (But that’s just now, when I’m sleep-deprived.)
7. Your dream last night? Don’t remember, but usually they’re very amusing.
8. Your dream/goal? To make enough money so that once the kids move out we can just enjoy being together (and traveling)
9. The room you’re in? Our office.
10. Your hobby? Who has time?
11. Your fear? Someone believing anything psycho-ex has to say.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Less stressed and not tripping on toys.
13. Where were you last night? At home.
14. What you’re not? Overly patient.
15. One of your wish list items? Silence. Or time. I can’t decide.
16. Where you grew up? USA (until age 16)
17. The last thing you did? Designed a screen.
18. What are you wearing? Jeans & a sweatshirt.
19. Your T.V.? CSI, Law & Order.
20. Your pets? Cat and turtle
21. Your computer? Dell Inspiron 6000
22. Your mood? Decent.
23. Missing someone? Time alone with Ohad. And my mom (who’s in Vietnam)
24. Your car? A VW bus - red
25. Something you’re not wearing? Boots. I can’t get the point when it never gets cold here.
26. Favorite store? Anywhere I can find really good bargains.
27. Your Summer? LA was awesome.
28. Love someone? Definitely.
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today, for sure. I laugh EVERY day.
31. Last time you cried? Monday?

I tag everyone who reads this blog (is that 7?)

No comments: