Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Funniest experiences meme

Funniest experiences

Rules: Fill in the following. Tag 4 friends to do the same.
  • My funniest dream

    I once dreamt I gave someone a wedding present that was a tablecloth & they found a spoon inside it. They later called to ask if the spoon had been used for dairy or meat (because they were keeping it).
  • My funniest experience with a pet

    Can't think of one at the moment.
  • My funniest experience at a job interview

    Finding out that the interviewer knows one or more of my siblings.
  • My funniest purchase

    Some of the useless jewelry I buy on eBay?
  • My funniest experience in high school

    High school was NOT funny. Although perhaps the strangest was taking apart my test in history and handing the pages out to the class because I felt so bad for them that they were so stupid they'd never pass without my help. (12th, grade at Eisenhower High in Lawton Oklahoma)
  • My funniest cooking experience

    Gosh. I need to start remembering the funny stuff.
  • The funniest thing I ever said to anyone

    This one's easy. One day I was in a store and someone looked at Lilach and said she looked Japanese. She then proceeded to ask me if her father is Japanese - and I, being distracted, answered "I don't know"... (Um. No. He's not.)
Here's who I've tagged.
Rona, Leah, Bethami, Anyone who wants to :-)
fill in this meme
Sleeqo

No comments: