Monday, March 8, 2010

What I've been up to

One of the things I've been doing is working with my amazingly talented brother, Ben, on a new meme site named sleeQo. It's a tool to help bloggers who get stuck without things to write about. It can give you a daily or weekly push in the right direction. You get to be the very first to see it (currently in what can only be called pre-beta...) Actually, this is the first test post :-)

My travels


Fill in the following questions & tag 5 friends (try friends who travel a lot).

  • My best trip ever...
    Normandy and Brittany with Ohad in September 2002. Totally amazing :-)

  • My worst trip ever...
    They all had their high points. Hard to think of one as bad.

  • Most important thing I ever lost on a trip...
    Nothing I can think of.

  • Most important thing I ever forgot to take on a trip...
    Conditioner?

  • Thing I miss most when I'm away...
    Ohad (unless he's with me). If Ohad's with me then cooked food...

  • Thing I miss least when I'm away...
    Screaming and tripping on toys.

  • Favorite travel partner...
    Ohad. Definitely.

  • Place I hope to travel to someday...
    Portugal, China, and maybe some tropical islands.

Here's who I've tagged.



Sleeqo


Your comments are welcome!

1 comment:

Bea said...

With me, it's more finding the time.

Love hearing about your travels, though! Mr Bea is also an excellent travelling partner. PB is still in the testing phase... I'll let you know.

Bea